Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Car buying made a little easier

Back in 2008 when I was on the hunt for a new-to-me car, I looked at magazine listings, on auto listing websites, and checked out dealerships for certified used cars. (I ended up buying one from a dealer.) But I did a lot of the searching and monitoring myself.

Since I'm on the hunt for another new-to-me ride, I stumbled on Car Buyers' Markets' Ad Watcher* e-mail alerts. (Where has it been all my car hunting life?)

It's only available to registered users, but it's a genius of convenience. You fill out your search criteria, click on Ad Watcher, and when new listings are added daily, the ones that match your criteria are sent to your inbox. No need to monitor. How cool is that?

Car Buyers' Market operates in the tri-state New York area, but we all know the Internet changed the car buying game: You can search anywhere in the country online, from private owner to buyer, and then have it shipped to you.

The search continues...

*This is not a paid Car Buyers' Market endorsement


Kari Cobham is the vice president of media and communications for Carmoza--a full service auto transport company founded in 2010 by a team of successful business executives with more than a century of combined experience in the technology, service and automotive industries. Carmoza provides timely and cost-efficient auto transport with unparalleled customer service to both consumers and dealers. Call 1-888-708-0880 for a free quote today.

No comments:

Post a Comment