Thursday, December 16, 2010

Kia Soul: The new way to roll?

Since October 2008, I've put close to 100,000 miles on my 2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse. (120-mile daily commute.) Roughly translated? It's almost time to get a new ride.

The dealership-to-dealership hunt alone will be fun!

Anyway, I'm a sports car, two-seater kind of gal, but for some reason the Kia Soul has caught my eye. It's like a more aesthetically-friendly version of the Element, right?

Rzcars.com's Chris Peterson offers a pretty good breakdown of the Soul's features. But I can't wait to physically sit in the driver's seat and take that baby for a, well, roll.

Time will tell if it'll be enough to lure me away from the two-door, Me Ride...

Kari Cobham is the vice president of media and communications for Carmoza--a full service auto transport company founded in 2010 by a team of successful business executives with more than a century of combined experience in the technology, service and automotive industries. Carmoza provides timely and cost-efficient auto transport with unparalleled customer service to both consumers and dealers. Call 1-888-708-0880 for a free quote today.

No comments:

Post a Comment